Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Portland Pearl District Tours
19 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
44 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
60 high resolution digital photographs
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Online image gallery delivered within 5 days of your shoot
Private photo shoot with a professional photographer for unlimited individuals
Proposal photography not included with this package
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to shooting locations
Food and drinks
Transportation to and from photoshoot
Departure & Return
Departure PointDowntown Portland, Portland, OR, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/30/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to book
- Photos are for personal use only. Commercial usage can be arranged for an additional fee
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Flytographer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 103118P287
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPortlandPhotography Tours - OregonPhotography Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - VictoriaCategory
Wahkeena FallsMt. Hood RailroadSouth Park BlocksPittock MansionOneonta GorgePioneer SquareForest ParkPortland Japanese GardenOregon ZooPortland Art MuseumLatourell FallsPortland ChinatownMt. HoodOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Alphabet DistrictPortland Steel BridgePowell’s City of BooksNorth Mississippi AvenueThe GrottoLan Su Chinese Garden