1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover a different side of Pompeii when you visit the Bosco de’ Medici Winery, located just minutes from the archaeological site. On this tour, you’ll explore the vineyards and cellar, learn how wine is made, and discover why volcanic soil is good for viticulture. Then, choose between a classic tasting option with numerous wines and traditional local dishes, or the “advanced” option, which features dishes ancient Pompeii residents would have eaten.
- Go behind-the-scenes at a winery just minutes from Pompeii
- Multiple tour times are available each day
- Tour the vineyards, cellar, and discover more about winemaking
- Choose between two options for your meal and wine tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
Via Antonio Segni, 43, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bosco de Medici Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Typical Neapolitan lunch + Wine tasting & Tour of the vineyards?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Typical Neapolitan lunch + Wine tasting & Tour of the vineyards?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Typical Neapolitan lunch + Wine tasting & Tour of the vineyards?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Typical Neapolitan lunch + Wine tasting & Tour of the vineyards?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Typical Neapolitan lunch + Wine tasting & Tour of the vineyards
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPompeiiFood Tours - PositanoRail Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoAudio Guides - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoFood Tours - AmalfiRail Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiAudio Guides - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiFood Tours - SorrentoRail Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoAudio Guides - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoCategory