Explore our promoted experiences
- Beat the crowds when you explore Pompeii with a private guide
- Tour a local winery and learn about how wine is made
- Enjoy numerous wine samples and a traditional, three-course lunch
- Pickup from your local hotel or train station makes logistics easy
Departure & Return
You'll meet your guide at Porta Marina Superiore entrance of the ruins
You will end the tour at our property, Bosco de' Medici Winery, in Via Antonio Segni, 41, Pompeii.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosco de Medici Winery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.