- Prebook this Pompeii walking tour to guarantee your guided visit
- A guide tells you about what daily life was like for an ancient Roman town
- Pick the tour time that best suit your sightseeing schedule
- An easy-to-find meeting spot makes traveling convenient
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pompei Scavi-Villa dei Misteri train station in Pompeii Address: Tempio Travel Infopoint, via Villa dei Misteri n.1, 80045, Pompei (NA) Directions: Tour departs from the Tempio Travel office next to Circumvesuviana train station, platform 1.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces on the ground, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pompei Tour Organizer_Tempio Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Having heard that there were very few information signs, we were told it was best to take a tour." See review