8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Deluxe Mercedes Van with all comforts, AC, free wi-fi, fresh water, super clean and sanitized
My service as licensed tour guide all tour long
My service as professional licensed (N.C.C) driver all tour long
Skip the line tickets to the Ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum
Wine Tasting and Food Experience. It's Eur 28 per person. Eur 25 for kids.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I pick up from hotels, vacation rentals, train stations, and cruise terminals/ports.
Please specify the pick up place required while booking.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto di Salerno, Via Roma, 29 - - 84121, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DangeloTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour with Pick up and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour with Pick up and Wine Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour with Pick up and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour with Pick up and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Herculaneum Private Tour with Pick up and Wine Tasting
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - AmalfiFood Tours - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWine Tastings - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoCategory