6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of snorkeling masks
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Price includes a transfer for up to 8 people. There will be an additional charge for more people to be paid directly to your local provider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Ravello with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Ravello with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Ravello with Hotel Pickup
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoWater Tours - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiJet Boating - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiWater Tours - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoJet Boating - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory