Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
13 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Learn about Tuscany’s unique culture through its food and drink on this private food and drink experience. Foodies, wine aficionados, and travelers who simply enjoy delicious cuisine and wine will love this activity. Learn about the different Tuscan wine-making regions while sampling wines. Snack on local specialties, including sweets, while you drink.
- A fun way to learn about Italian cuisine and wine
- Wine and olive oil tastings and a light lunch are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- A convenient short activity that leaves room for other excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Light Lunch in Bottega Torciano
Tasting of Tuscan Wines and Oils
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSP1, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
1/1/2020 - 12/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tasting & Tuscan Light Lunch - Food and Drinks included?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 72940P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPoggibonsiFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory