8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob, two of Frank Lloyd Wright's most renowned architectural masterpieces, are both a must-see while in Pennsylvania. But getting there without your own transportation is tricky. This private guided tour takes you both and includes comprehensive insight into Fallingwater so that you don't need to pay extra for a tour.
- Tour from Pittsburgh to Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your Pittsburgh hotel or airport
- Get insights into Fallingwater and its significance from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
You'll receive a comprehensive narration regarding Fallingwater and its place in History.
Entry/Admission - Fallingwater
Entry/Admission -Kentuck Knob
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-ups can be arranged from virtually any location for an additional fee. Simply book the Basic Tour and your Guide will contact you for details and with surcharge information. You are free to cancel at any time up to 48 hours before departure with no penalty.
- Pittsburgh Intl Airport, 1000 Airport Blvd, Findlay Township, PA 15231
- Port of Pittsburgh Commission, 4955 Steubenville Pike #245a, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/16/2020 - 1/30/2023
|Monday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||06:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This Tour does NOT include admissions to either Fallingwater or Kentuck Knob.
- Contact details of the Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob can be found on the Voucher details
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Pittsburgh Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob - Two Visions of Frank Lloyd Wright
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchitecture ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPittsburghShore Excursions - Pennsylvania4WD Tours - PennsylvaniaSporting Events - PennsylvaniaBus Tours - PennsylvaniaArchitecture Tours - PennsylvaniaExtreme - PennsylvaniaPorts of Call Tours - PennsylvaniaHistorical Tours - PennsylvaniaFull-day Tours - PennsylvaniaShore Excursions - Buffalo4WD Tours - BuffaloSporting Events - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloArchitecture Tours - BuffaloExtreme - BuffaloPorts of Call Tours - BuffaloHistorical Tours - BuffaloFull-day Tours - BuffaloShore Excursions - Niagara Falls & Around4WD Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundSporting Events - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundArchitecture Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundExtreme - Niagara Falls & AroundPorts of Call Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundHistorical Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFull-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundCategory