- Full-day tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Pisa
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan through breathtaking Tuscany, either independently or with a guide
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Siena and San Gimignano
- Admire Siena Cathedral and Piazza del Campo
- Savor two Tuscan wines at a local winery
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stroll the city on a guided tour, if the guide option was selected at booking, or explore streets shrouded in artistic heritage independently. Marvel at the grand stature of the 13th-century Siena Cathedral, a structure that boasts a façade considered one of Italy’s finest; absorb the atmosphere of the Piazza di Campo, around which the entire city is built; and admire the sacred Battistero di San Giovanni (St Giovanni Baptistery) during your exploration.
Travel onward to San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site home to 13 imposing stone towers nicknamed ‘Medieval Manhattan’. Stroll the quaint cobbled streets and allow your attention to be directed to some of the finest ancient architecture in Tuscany.
Conclude your comprehensive tour with a relaxed wine tasting session at an ambient wine cellar near San Gimignano; converse with your fellow travellers and listen as your guide provides fascinating commentary on Tuscany’s rich history.
Sated by two complimentary glasses of wine, relax during the journey back to your Pisa hotel, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Pisa Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano Including Wine Tasting.