8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a delightful day in the Tuscan countryside exploring some of the region’s best-kept natural and cultural gems. Traveling from Pisa in a minivan, tour the charming medieval city of Lucca, birthplace of opera master Puccini. Follow the river Serchio through Garfagnana hill country, taking in the sights such as a massive fortress and the legendary Devil’s Bridge. Finish the day with a visit to the picturesque village of Barga, which offers spectacular valley views from its hilltop cathedral.
- Full-day, small-group minivan tour from Pisa
- Take a guided tour of Lucca, known as the hometown of Puccini
- Travel through the emerald landscape of Garfagnana hill country
- See the mysterious Devil's Bridge
- Take in panoramic valley views from Barga's hilltop cathedral
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lucca Barga and Garfagnana Hills Full-Day Trip by Minivan from Pisa?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucca Barga and Garfagnana Hills Full-Day Trip by Minivan from Pisa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lucca Barga and Garfagnana Hills Full-Day Trip by Minivan from Pisa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucca Barga and Garfagnana Hills Full-Day Trip by Minivan from Pisa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucca Barga and Garfagnana Hills Full-Day Trip by Minivan from Pisa
9 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPisaBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - LivornoCity Tours - LivornoFull-day Tours - LivornoBus Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory