Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
In front of the Pisa Leaning Tower main entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Pisa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line Tour of Pisa Leaning Tower & City Highlights with Private Guide.