Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of the Pisa Leaning Tower main entrance. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on it!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide KIDS AGES at time of booking (kids younger than 8 year will not be allowed to climb the Leaning Tower but are welcome to join the tour)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Italy Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience