- A private pasta cooking workshop in the home of a Pisa local
- Connect with an Italian family as you try out age-old pasta recipes
- Choose from morning or afternoon workshops for added flexibility
- Take home an official Cesarina and reusable shopping bag as souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointPisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private pasta-making class at a local's home with tasting in Pisa.