9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for time-pressed travelers, this seamless, private tour introduces you to two of Italy’s highlight destinations in one day: scenic Pisa and history-saturated Florence. Meet your guide at your La Spezia cruise port or hotel, and travel in the comfort of a private Mercedes. Venture first to Pisa, where you can see UNESCO-listed marvels like its Leaning Tower. Next, continue to Florence: traveling by car enables you to see many of the city’s top attractions—including the Ponte Vecchio, Giotto’s Bell Tower, Santa Croce, and more—in one day.
- Make the most of your time ashore, and see Pisa and Florence in one day
- A private tour offers a personalized, luxurious way to explore
- Visit multiple UNESO-listed attractions and world-famous sights
- Round-trip transit from La Spezia via comfortable Mercedes
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Pick up: maximum 20 minutes waiting time included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EUROPESHUTTLE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPisaBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - LivornoHistorical Tours - LivornoFull-day Tours - LivornoBus Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory