5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Slovenian coast by e-bike on a full-day food tour that combines local cuisine with gorgeous beaches, historic sites, and scenery. A series of tastings at three locations — featuring prosciutto, gnocchi, white fish, local wine, and a sweet treat — are a delicious introduction to Slovenian flavors, and riding a bike with an electric assist means you can pedal as much or as little as you want.
- Group size limited to eight people for personalized service
- Small-bite tastings are a great way to explore a range of Slovenian delicacies
- Highlights include Piran, Portoroz, the salt pans, and much more
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Electric bike tour
Use of electric bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiran, Piran, Slovenian Istria, Slovenian Littoral Region
Traveler pickup is offered
- Portoroz Airport, Portoroz Slovenia
- Pristanišče Koper
- Pristanišče Piran
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A-trip d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Course Food Tour with Electric Bikes?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Course Food Tour with Electric Bikes?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Course Food Tour with Electric Bikes?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Course Food Tour with Electric Bikes?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPiranShore Excursions - KoperFood Tours - KoperMountain Bike Tours - KoperPorts of Call Tours - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperShore Excursions - TriesteFood Tours - TriesteMountain Bike Tours - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteShore Excursions - PorecFood Tours - PorecMountain Bike Tours - PorecPorts of Call Tours - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory