4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phuket International Airport — Terminal 2, 4844+5C3, Sakhu, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A.T.E. Asia Travel And Estate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket Island Tour [Beach and view point]?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket Island Tour [Beach and view point]?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket Island Tour [Beach and view point]?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket Island Tour [Beach and view point]?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phuket Island Tour [Beach and view point]
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhuketShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiPorts of Call Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiShore Excursions - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonPorts of Call Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Siam Niramit PhuketTrickeye MuseumPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket FantaSeaPhuket Old TownWat ChalongAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Botanic GardenChalong Bay Rum DistilleryMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Freedom BeachPatong Boxing StadiumChalong BayPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Patong BeachSplash Jungle Water ParkA-Maze Garden