2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’ve only got limited time in Phnom Penh, get a comprehensive overview of Cambodia’s capital on a 2-day sightseeing tour that’s ideal for first-time visitors. A guide takes care of all transportation and activities, leaving you free to relax and enjoy the city’s vibrant Khmer culture. Without the hassle of navigation, you’ll travel between must-see sights such as the Royal Palace and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek. Accommodation is not included.
- Get an in-depth overview of Phnom Penh even in limited time on a 2-day tour
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel between dispersed sights without getting lost in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Benefit from the inside knowledge of your guide as you learn about local culture and history
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks (morning teas, lunches, bottled water)
Offering at Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Cultural Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh Highlights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh Highlights?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Penh Highlights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebOvernight Tours - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebWalking Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleOvernight Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleWalking Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoOvernight Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory
Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsWat Phnom Tours & TicketsCambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Cambodia Tours & Tickets