4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Offering for Cleansing Ceremony
Other personal expenses
Beverages not described
Tips, and all services not clearly mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/31/2020 - 11/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Cultural Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh Genocide Museum (S21) Private Guided Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh Genocide Museum (S21) Private Guided Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phnom Penh Genocide Museum (S21) Private Guided Half Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Penh Genocide Museum (S21) Private Guided Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory