Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group city sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh
- Travel by cyclo and coach for a unique tour of the city
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at an NGO (included)
- Experience Cambodia's tragic past and get a glimpse of what the future holds
Departure & Return
Front Entrance of National Museum of Phnom Penh (Preah Ang Eng St. (13), Phnom Penh)
Drop off at centrally located hotels in Phnom Penh
What To Expect
Revitalize with a traditional lunch at an NGO training restaurant, the proceeds of which are returned to the community, then travel to the Japanese Friendship Bridge by moto-remork (a traditional form of Cambodian transport) to catch a ferry to Mekong Island. Famed for its silk weaving and agriculture, the island is a picturesque example of provincial charm. Purchase locally made handicrafts as special souvenirs then wander the village in search of Buddhist temples and floating fish farms.
Then, climb aboard a boat to watch the sun sink into the water from the Tonle Bassac. Gaze as an incandescent glow is cast over the distinctive architecture of Cambodia then return to dry land and travel back to your Phnom Penh hotel in comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour maximum 12 people per tour
- Visitors to the Royal Palace must wear shorts or skirts that are knee-length or below, shirt sleeves that reach the elbow or longer, and sandals or shoes (no flip flops). Otherwise, they will be required to rent appropriate covering.
- The Royal Palace grounds may be closed on important Khmer holidays for part or all of the day, and as such the order of visiting different sites may change in order to accommodate this. In the rare event that the palace grounds are closed for the entire day, an alternate activity of the same value will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Phnom Penh Full-Day Small-Group City Tour.