3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy unlimited beer or soft drinks as you explore Phnom Penh by tuk-tuk on an evening food tour of Phnom Penh street food, local restaurants, and beer. Visiting local spots with a food-loving guide is a great way to go beyond the well-known dishes at tourist restaurants; get the back story on each bite as you try local specialties, from the Cambodian national dish to more modern varieties.
- Food tour with included tastings, dinner, craft beer, and drinks all night
- Travel by tuk-tuk to experience Phnom Penh local-style
- Group size is limited to 10 travelers, ensuring personalized service
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Phnom Penh hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Private tuktuk transportation
Hotel Pickup Provided (centrally located hotels)
4-5 food stops
Driver and local guide
Unlimited beer, sodas and water along the way
Small-group tour (less than 10 people)
One pint of craft beer at the bar stop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is included from centrally located hotels. Otherwise a meeting point will be provided prior to your tour date. Hotel Drop-off will be provided at the end of the tour back to your hotel or preferred location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Supplier will follow-up with specific pick-up time at your hotel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Plate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7494P11
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk
5 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebTuk Tuk Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebStreet Food Tours - Krong KaebBeer & Brewery Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleTuk Tuk Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleStreet Food Tours - SihanoukvilleBeer & Brewery Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoTuk Tuk Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoBeer & Brewery Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory