5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Siem Reap and its ancient temples on this 2-day tour. The itinerary includes stops at Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat Temple, the largest religious monument in the world. Plus, visit the Tonle Sap Lake floating village and one of the killing field memorials. There will also be time allotted to shop.
- The tour is good for travelers who want to maximize their time in Siem Reap
- Travel comfortably in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Angkor is not included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
English speaking guide
Admissions according to the itinerary
Other personal expenses such as gratuity, soft drinks, laundry, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be at the lobby of your staying hotel on time.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Leisure Phnom Penh & Siem Reap?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - Phu QuocMulti-day Tours - Can ThoCategory