6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in Double/Twin shared with daily breakfast
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Vietnam
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phnom Penh International Airport, 12000 មហាវិថី សហព័ន្ធរុស្ស៊ី, រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-day Highlights of Phnom Penh & Siem Reap with Angkor temples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-day Highlights of Phnom Penh & Siem Reap with Angkor temples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-day Highlights of Phnom Penh & Siem Reap with Angkor temples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-day Highlights of Phnom Penh & Siem Reap with Angkor temples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6-day Highlights of Phnom Penh & Siem Reap with Angkor temples
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebAirport & Hotel Transfers - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebClassic Car Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleAirport & Hotel Transfers - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleClassic Car Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoClassic Car Tours - Can ThoCategory