Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Sihanoukville is Cambodia's iconic beach destination. However, it has seen immense change over the last few years, with a huge influx of Chinese tourists and massive development along the coast of resorts and casinos. There are many constructions sites in town and some parts do not look really nice at the moment. Also, some parts of the roads are in bad conditions. In light of this, we are currently reviewing traveller feedback to assist in deciding whether to continue to include Sihanoukville on our trips.” Therefore we have another option for Day 12 - 15; We can visit Kampot or Kep province.
- During the last week of December and last week of January, we usually have a strong wind knows as the Mousong Wind and it might cause big wave in the sea. Although the boat is big but it can make you feel uncomfortable sometime. This information is to scare you but for you to be aware of and it might help you deicide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambodian Pride Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.