Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walk the charming streets of Marigot and Philipsburg
- Sightsee and shop on the French and Dutch sides of St Maarten
- Sip complimentary drinks
- Led by an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the famous Maho and Orient Beaches
- Round-trip port transportation provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the St Maarten cruise ship pier in Philipsburg. Exact location will appear on your voucher. Address: Philipsburg Directions: The meeting place is at the EDC Parking Lot (the yard where all the Tour Vans are parked), it is to your left Diederick SXM Tours)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (no partiality)
- Minimum drinking age 18 years old
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: your name, number of people involved, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing to go on these tours (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on the tours) or any of our services provided. Please use wisdom according to your situation as you best know what you can or cannot do.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Diederick SXM Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands