2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Departure & Return
11, Piazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
Via Ulisse Rocchi, 39, 06123 Perugia PG, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Cat Rome Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perugia, from the Etruscans to the Middle Ages and the Renaissance – Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Perugia, from the Etruscans to the Middle Ages and the Renaissance – Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory