Explore our promoted experiences
- Secure your admission in advance and prevent any hassle
- Go behind-the-scenes at a famous violin-making academy
- Learn all about how violins are made, and meet the craftspeople
- Step off the typical tourist trail and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience
Departure & Return
In front of the "Palazzo MINA" the hystorical building of the Academia Cremonensis
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Academia Cremonensis Violin Making School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.