- Delicious tasters: sample different cheeses and balsamic vinegar
- Peek behind-the-scenes and see first-hand how the delicacies are made
- Choice of a self-drive tour or round-trip transport with hotel pickup
- Private tour: enjoy the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians.
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands