6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The verdant hills and vineyards around Parma produce some of the most famous foods of the Emilia Romagna region. On this private tour, sample traditional delicacies including Prosciutto di Parma, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and Culatta. Visit a local dairy and Prosciutto plant to learn how these specialities are made, enjoy a glass of DOC Parma Hills wine, and admire the views from Torrechiara Castle (Castello di Torrechiara).
- Tastings included: sample Parma wine, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and Prosciutto
- Magnificent views from Torrechiara Castle with admission included
- Hassle-free optional pickup from your central Parma hotel
- Private tour: enjoy a personalized experience just for your group
Saved to wishlist!
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese dairy admission fee
Prosciutto di Parma Plant admission fee
Tasting of 12 months, 24 months and 36 months old Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Tasting of Prosciutto di Parma and traditional cured meats such as Culatta and Fiocco
Castle of Torrechiara ticket
A glass of exquisite DOC Parma hills wine
Professional local guide
Option 1 includes Transportation
Option 2 does not include Transportation
Departure & Return
Largo Sergio Leone, 7/A, 43124 Parma PR, Italy
The Space Cinema, Largo Sergio Leone, 7/A, 43124 Parma PR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Available for gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians.
- Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will keep at all time the minimum safety distance in accordance with the instructions given in each place visited. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Guides and suppliers receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARTEMILIA Guided Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parma Hillside Private Food Tour and Tasting ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parma Hillside Private Food Tour and Tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parma Hillside Private Food Tour and Tasting ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parma Hillside Private Food Tour and Tasting ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory