8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the food of Parma during a day-long private tour of the city's culinary highlights. The experience includes a visit to a Parmigiano-Reggiano factory, a Parma ham production house, and a balsamic vinegar "acetaia" as well as a traditional local restaurant for lunch and wine. When you book, you can opt to have included transport or use your own vehicle to save a few euros.
- Private Parma food tour including an authentic local lunch
- See Parmigiano-Reggiano be made, and learn about its aging process
- Visit a Parma ham production house to see the different curing phases
- Savor local wine and tortelli d'erbetta, a Parma pasta specialty
- Learn about balsamic vinegar from the owners of a family-run acetaia
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle (if option selected)
Pick-up and drop-off in Parma
Wine and food tasting
Departure & Return
Parma, Province of Parma, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Make a note of any dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maestro Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Parma Full Food Immersion with Tastings and Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFull-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaFull-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaFull-day Tours - VeronaCategory