4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting light lunch at Prosciutto di Parma producer's
Guided visit to a Parmigiano-Reggiano dairy with final tasting
Guided visit to a Prosciutto di Parma producer
Dedicated welcome drink at the Concierge, the Village’s guest service area
Complimentary Hands-free shopping service
Vip Card 10% off for EU tourist
everything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Departure & Return
Via Federico Fellini, 1, 43036 Fidenza PR, Italy
in front of the Concierge of the Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FOOD VALLEY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fidenza Village & Food Valley Gourmet Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fidenza Village & Food Valley Gourmet Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fidenza Village & Food Valley Gourmet Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fidenza Village & Food Valley Gourmet Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fidenza Village & Food Valley Gourmet Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaBus Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWine Tastings - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaBus Tours - ModenaWine Tastings - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaBus Tours - VeronaWine Tastings - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory