- Don't miss the chance to indulge in Parmesan cheese in Parma
- See how milk turns into cheese and learn about the natural aging process of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Enjoy a cheese tasting paired with nuts, bread, and balsamic vinegar
- Learn about how the cheese is used in regional cuisine and how to cut it and pair it with foods
Departure & Return
Please meet your host Monia at the Bertinelli Cheese Facility in Medesano neighborhood of Parma. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff