Departure & Return
Cellular service will be lost once you arrive in the National Forest. Head East on Mirror Lake Highway (HWY 150) from Kamas, to mile marker 17. You will see a sign on the right that says Duchesne Tunnel. Forest Road 417 is on the right. Look for a Ford Dually/ large trailer. *Use google maps only!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tracked Out Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by UTV SXS Tour - Half Day.