1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the perfect introduction to French wine and cheese on this small-group experience in Paris. Visit a wine shop in the Latin Quarter and with an expert guide, taste four wines from different French regions paired with various cheeses. Savor the flavors, learn classic tasting etiquette, and discover why each wine and cheese make the ideal partners. Afterward, receive a pocket guide on how to best taste and appreciate French wines.
- Wine and cheese tasting at Latin Quarter wine shop in Paris
- Try four wines from different French regions paired with cheeses
- Discover why each wine and cheese make the perfect marriage
- Learn the proper terminology and etiquette of wine tasting
- Take-home pocket guide on appreciating French wines
- Wine and cheese tastings included
- Small group with 12 participants or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
14 Rue des Boulangers, 75005 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tasting in Paris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Wine and Cheese Pairing Small-Group Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Wine and Cheese Pairing Small-Group Experience?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Wine and Cheese Pairing Small-Group Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Wine and Cheese Pairing Small-Group Experience
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 18 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisWalking Tours - BloisCategory
4th ArrondissementMusée de la MusiqueMusée des Arts et Métiers Palais BourbonChâteau de MalmaisonArc de TriompheParc des PrincesArchaeological Crypt of Notre Dame12th ArrondissementMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Saint Germain des PrésFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Promenade PlantéeSaint Étienne du MontFrance MiniatureGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Jardin d'AcclimatationTrocadéroBastille