Are you interested in?
- 2-hour wine and cheese pairing class in Paris
- Sample four French wines and one Champagne with an experienced sommelier
- Taste five different types of French cheese and gain appreciation of their diverse flavors and textures
- Enjoy five wine and cheese pairings and experience the complex range of flavors they offer
- Master the art of sabering a Champagne bottle to open it
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures personal attention from the host
Departure & Return
Departure PointLe Foodist Paris Cooking Classes Wine Tasting Food Tour, 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Wine with Cheese Pairing & Tasting Small Group Class.