1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
France is renowned throughout the world for its wine, so no visit to Paris would be complete without visiting the Wine Museum, located just blocks away from the Eiffel Tower. Booking your admission ticket in advance means that you’ll avoid lines on the day and receive an audio guide, which enhances your experience by explaining each exhibition in the museum.
- Save time by booking your Wine Museum admission ticket in advance
- A location close to the Eiffel Tower makes the museum a must-see
- An included audio guide allows you to explore at your own pace
- Choose a time slot to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of Wine Paris
The Museum is opened Tuesday to Saturday from 10am till 6pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Musée du Vin Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75344P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesParisAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceMuseum Tickets & Passes - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - ReimsMuseum Tickets & Passes - ReimsCategory
Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Folies Bergère Sainte ChapelleLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)12th ArrondissementSorbonneStade Roland GarrosMarché d’AligreCafé de FloreParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Palais BourbonGivernyMusée des Arts et Métiers Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Champs de MarsGrand PalaisQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)