2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit historic D-Day sights, beautiful towns, and the charming Claude Monet gardens in Giverny with this two-day trip from Paris out into Normandy. You and your party will travel in a private luxury Mercedes minivan, stopping at Monet's gardens, the Rouen Cathedral, and the town of Bayeux along the way. The next day you'll visit D Day beaches and a German military cemetery as well as an American cemetery and a WWII-focused visitor center before returning to Paris.
- Private tour, with your own guide and transportation
- Travel in style in a luxury Mercedes minivan
- See some of France’s most significant WWII-related sights
- Visit the gardens of Claude Monet and the Rouen Cathedral
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel accommodation (to be paid on the second day morning, directly to the hotel reception +/- €150 per room)
Entrance fees and tickets to any attractions or museums (whenever applicable)
Food and drinks
Lunch (approx EUR 20)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Direct pick up & drop off to any accommodation in Paris: hotel, air b&b, airport CDG/Orly
- Charles De Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotel will be booked for the convenience of any guest traveling, but each guest has to pay the hotel directly to the reception on the second day morning (+/- €150 per room)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats available only on request while booking the tour or max 24h before the start of the tour
- Stroller can be available only while the request is placed upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two Days Private Tour to Normandy from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Two Days Private Tour to Normandy from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two Days Private Tour to Normandy from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two Days Private Tour to Normandy from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Two Days Private Tour to Normandy from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceOvernight Tours - Île-de-FranceMulti-day Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeOvernight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisOvernight Tours - BloisMulti-day Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Le Manoir de ParisManufacture Nationale des GobelinsParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantConciergerie Champs de Mars7th ArrondissementGrands BoulevardsRiver SeineFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Galeries LafayetteFrance MiniatureCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Île de la CitéWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Fontaine Saint-MichelChâteau de ChantillyThéatre Édouard VIICafé de FloreMusée Edith Piaf