- Full-day ‘Like a Parisian’ tour of Paris
- Experience Paris like a local as you explore the markets, arcades, and neighborhoods
- Pose for photos at The Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Centre Pompidou
- Sample delicious French cheeses, charcuterie, macarons, and wine
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front the entrance gates of the Madeleine Church, on the rue Royale sid - Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
What To Expect
Continue to the Louvre, home to masterpieces like the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. Hear about the museum highlights from your guide as you wander through the gardens, pose for photos by the iconic glass pyramid, and enjoy a glimpse of the sculpture gallery from a secret arcade. Make a note to come back and continue exploring another day—the museum's so big, you need half a day just to take in the highlights.
Next, mingle with the locals at a Parisian market, stopping to indulge in another French passion—cheese. Sample a delicious array of regional cheeses, including smooth, mild Brie, or pungent Roquefort, the ‘King of Cheeses.’
Continue through the streets, passing through hidden arcades and historic avenues, as your guide points out boutiques and popular patisseries along the way. Arrive at the famous Centre Pompidou and part with your guide for some independent sightseeing. Grab a light lunch at a nearby café (be sure to save space for more food tasting in the afternoon though), head to the top floor of the Centre Pompidou for panoramic views of Paris, or stroll down to the Seine riverside.
Then, meet up with your group and guide outside the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Explore the medieval neighborhood of Le Marais, where highlights include preserved Gothic churches and streets, the remains of Paris’ 12th-century defense walls, or tucked away mansions. Le Marais is full of sweet shops, pâtisseries, boutiques, and cafés, so be sure to ask your guide for recommendations so you can come back in your own time. Stop in three different pastry stores to taste classic French sweets.
Finally, stop at a wine store for a personalized tasting. Sip a range of French wines and try some delicious liqueurs, including Armagnac or 'Old Plum,' accompanied by a variety of French cheese or charcuterie, like ham or rillettes.
After an action-packed day, bid your guide farewell and end your tour at Bastille in the heart of Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to wear casual dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella (subject to weather conditions)
- Please note that tour includes wine and alcohol tasting, which is not allowed for those under 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Closure of sites: Most of the shops and sights on this tour are closed on Sundays and public holidays, so we will not run the tours on these days.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms