11 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wine enthusiasts can experience the elegance of the French Burgundy region on this guided tour designed for travelers that want an outstanding gastronomic adventure. After hassle-free pickup from Paris' 1st Arrondissement, you cruise through the bucolic landscapes as you're whisked from the bustling city into the countryside. Highlights include visiting two renowned vintners to sip the local Grand Cru wines, dining at a Michelin-starred restaurant, and completing the tour with drop-off at the Louvre Museum—all included in this inclusive-packed culinary adventure.
- Indulge in the food and wine of the Burgundy region on this tour, from Paris
- Get a personal experience with this intimate tour, capped at eight guests
- Sip regional wines at Bouchard Ainé & Fils and Château de Pommard, included
- Indulge in the best local cuisine with included lunch at Loiseau des Vignes
Saved to wishlist!
Guided visit outside the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Reims
Guided visit of a small wine-grower and Champagne tasting
Guided visit of MOET&CHANDON cellars (or similar) and Champagne tasting
Round trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
Guided tour of a local winemaker's facilities and tasting of a glass of Champagne.
Private excursion by minibus in a small group, limited to 8 people maximum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will pick you up, please be ready 15 minutes before departure on the lobby of your hotel.
Please, make sure to inform our supplier the exact adress where the pick up must be operated.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Plan warm clothes to visit the cellars.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Champagne Private Tour to Reims Cathedral MOET&CHANDON and Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Champagne Private Tour to Reims Cathedral MOET&CHANDON and Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Champagne Private Tour to Reims Cathedral MOET&CHANDON and Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Champagne Private Tour to Reims Cathedral MOET&CHANDON and Tasting
11 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
10 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Stade Roland GarrosJardin d'Acclimatation12th ArrondissementPlace VendomeLes HallesMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Nissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)BastilleBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Hotel de VilleLe Grand Rex CinemaPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Crazy Horse CabaretCanal Saint-MartinLadurée ParisBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)BellevillePont NeufLa Seine Musicale