Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip the line for priority access to the Palace of Versaille
- Listen to an audio guide in your choice of 11 languages
- Pickup at 3 central locations in Paris
- Travel via air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays and Fridays (Not available from November to March)
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays (Not available from November to March)
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Daily except Mondays and 14th of July
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Choose a day that the fountain show is available , hint it’s not available on Wednesday." See review
- "Skipping the line is highly recommended and so is this tour." See review
- "Bring earphones to plug into the portable audio guide so you don't have to continually stick the device to your ear." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews