- Private tour of the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay with skip-the-line access to both museums
- Enter the magnificent Louvre, the most visited museum in the world, from the underground Carrousel du Louvre
- Learn the stories behind famous Louvre artworks such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of Medusa from your expert guide
- Enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) before rejoining your guide at the Musée d’Orsay
- Hear anecdotes about famous paintings at the Musée d’Orsay by artists including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir and Gauguin
- Private tour limited to four people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
For tour only option, the meeting point is : At the Equestrian Statue of Louis XIV in front of the Pyramid of the Louvre, 75001 Paris
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Spend 2 hours at the Louvre’s hallowed galleries viewing some of the most famous works of art in the world, including the Venus de Milo, The Raft of the Medusa, the Mona Lisa and paintings by artists like Rembrandt and Delacroix. Your guide can customize the tour based on your personal interests, and will share an art historian’s perspective on all the works you see. Feel free to ask questions and linger in front of your favorite pieces as long as you like.
Midday, enjoy some leisure time to continue exploring the Louvre on your own or have lunch at a nearby café (own expense). Reconnect with your guide at the Musée d’Orsay, and enjoy skip-the-line access once again to head straight inside.
Housed in a Beaux Arts former train terminal, the Musée d’Orsay boasts a collection of more than 4,000 European works from the mid-to-late 19th century, including the largest Impressionist and Postimpressionist collection in the world. Take a guided tour of the museum’s highlights to see masterpieces of painting and sculpture by artists including Monet, Renoir, Rodin, Gaugin, Suerat and Cézanne. Say farewell to your guide at the Musée d’Orsay, where you can continue exploring on your own or head out to continue sightseeing in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will go by foot between the two museums, which is a walk of approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- Please note this tour is limited to a maximum of six people per group.
- Even with a skip the line ticket, there may still be queues on certain days during the summer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.