- 1.5-hour Paris tour by 2CV car, driven by a private guide
- See top Paris attractions from a vintage convertible 2CV car
- Learn about Paris’ artistic heritage while seeing the Louvre Museum on the Left Bank
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Central Paris : Choose to depart either from your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit Palais
Central Paris : Choose to end either at your hotel, if located in Paris (Zip codes 75001-75020 only) or in front of Le Petit Palais
What To Expect
These iconic automobiles were introduced in France in the mid-1940s, originally as work vehicles for farmers, and over the decades the vintage models have become fondly entrenched in French hearts. As a result, you may be as much of a photo-worthy spectacle in your guide's car as the sights of the city are to you.
Travel past all of the main attractions in Paris, including the Arc de Triomphe and the city's most famous monument, the Eiffel Tower. Learn how a structure that was first reviled by Parisians has become the symbol of the city.
See the enormous Louvre Museum and the Musée d'Orsay, once a train station and now home to a huge Impressionist art collection, as you hear about Paris' artistic heritage. Drive down the famous Champs Elysées, past the Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides and the Trocadero. And if there's a particular attraction in central Paris that you want to see, simply tell you guide.
Your tour concludes after roughly 1.5 hours, when your guide will drop you off either back at your Paris hotel or at the pick-up point near avenue des Champs-Elysées.
Please note: The Citroen 2CV is much smaller than modern automobiles, so for the comfort of everyone these tours are limited to three people per car (not including the driver). If your group is larger than three, that's no problem – as many as nine people can book this private tour, with each trio getting their own car and driver while traveling together in a convoy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you need an infant seat, please advise us. If you book for one person only, you are free to show up on the day with a person of your choice at no extra cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 4 roues sous 1 parapluie
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It would’ve been more enjoyable to stop a few more times to take pictures" See review