- Half-day private historical tour of Paris
- Explore historic districts like the Latin Quarter, the Marais, and the Jewish Quarter
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, St. Paul’s Church, and the Cluny Baths
- Stop for a coffee (own expense) at Paris’s oldest café
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Address: Please meet your guide at the exit of the Cité métro station Directions: The closest metro is Cité - Line 4
What To Expect
Cross over to Paris’ legendary Left Bank to stroll the cobbled lanes of the Latin Quarter and discover the bohemian district once frequented by artists, writers, and intellectuals, among them Picasso, Matisse, and Hemingway. Along the way, see remnants of ancient Paris such as the old Roman Baths at the Cluny Museum, admire the grand architecture along Boulevard St. Germain, and pause for a coffee break (own expense) at the oldest café in Paris.
Next, cross the Seine River, stopping to snap photos along the iconic riverfront, and set out to explore the Right Bank. Immerse yourself in the magnificent architecture of Renaissance-era Paris as you wander past the stately residences of the Marais district and stop to admire the renowned Hôtel de Ville. Continue down the fashionable Rue des Rosiers into the center of Paris’s Jewish Quarter, and listen as your guide points out the popular falafel stands that line the street.
Hear more about Paris during the Grand Siècle, the Age of Enlightenment, and the French Revolution, as you pass through the beautiful Place des Vosges, one of Paris’s oldest public squares. Then, take a look at another of Paris’s most striking landmarks, the 17th-century St. Paul’s Church, before heading back to the waterfront.
After a morning journeying through Paris’s history, your tour ends on the Île Saint Louis, where you can continue sightseeing independently, browse the glamorous shopping boutiques or enjoy lunch (own expense) at one of the many cafés and restaurants—your guide will be happy to make some recommendations. Before you leave, don’t miss out on ice cream (own expense) from the legendary Berthillon Ice Cream parlor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours go rain or shine - please dress accordingly
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY April in Paris Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands