- Private Paris walking tour
- Stroll through the Latin Quarter and across the Seine
- Check out the buzzing districts where hip locals hang out
- Walking down charming passages, pass by art galleries and boutiques, and take in the stylish vibes of the city
- Receive tips and insider info from a private guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Then pass by Bibliothèque Forney, Village St-Paul, and Place de Voges before checking out, a concept store that sells stylish home goods and accessories. Continue to an organic boulangerie (bakery) for a tasting, and then visit a vintage shop and a local bookshop. Stop by one of Paris' oldest cafes for a cup of coffee before walking over to Place de Republique and the Canal St. Martin. Your tour ends at your last stop, a popular bar where you can enjoy a drink among locals, if you wish (own expense).
During your experience, hear personal anecdotes from your guide, who shares what typical life in Paris is like, from shopping to relaxing in the park to finding the perfect croissant. Keep your eyes open along the way for sightings of street art and bohemian-chic street fashion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Spend a Day Like A Parisian: Customized Walking Tour.