12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit one of the most significant allied sites of WWII on this private full-day tour of the D-Day landing beaches in Normandy. Enjoy round-trip transport from Paris and explore the historic battlefields, monuments and war cemeteries either independently or with a guide. Learn about the D-Day landings and their importance, visit notorious sites like Omaha Beach, Juno Beach and La Pointe du Hoc, where U.S and Canadian troops landed, then pay your respects at the American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks ( water or soda
Round-trip private transfer
Taxes, tolls, parking
Baby seat/booster seat for free on request
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers (please count the children as they take a seat)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches Private Round Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches Private Round Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches Private Round Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches Private Round Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Musée de l'OrangeriePlace de la ConcordeGare Saint-LazareMontmartre CemeteryPlace DauphineChatouGérard Mulot PâtisseriePromenade PlantéeParc des PrincesCentre PompidouFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)9th ArrondissementGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal SorbonneNouvelle EveMusée des Plans-ReliefsViaduc des ArtsHotel de VilleBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)