12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip from your hotel with your guide who is the driver.
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up at 7 am. Breakfast on the highway.
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visitas Guiadas en Francia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was over a 12 hour day traveling from Paris to the Normandy beaches, touring, visiting museums, and the cemetery, and back to Paris, but will worth it!" See review
Product code: 69834P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceArchaeology Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArchaeology Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisArchaeology Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Théatre le RanelaghPont NeufPicasso Museum (Musée National Picasso Paris) Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)12th ArrondissementDalí ParisPalais Royal PanthéonViaduc des ArtsPrintempsOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)National Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Parc des PrincesGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Rue Mouffetard MarketL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolLa Cinémathèque FrançaiseMarché des Enfants RougesGivernyFrance Miniature