- 2-hour private Paris Picasso Museum skip-the-line guided tour
- Maximize your time with skip-the-line entrance
- Admire famous works such as The Barefoot Girl and the Bull’s Head
- Learn more about Cubism and Picasso’s unique style from an art historian guide
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences and ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you at the street level in front of the massive green door. They will be carrying a red canvas tote bag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris in person
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands