- Walking tour of Paris’ hidden treasures with an expert guide
- Sample delicate macarons at a renowned pastry shop
- Stroll through an arcaded pathway aside the Louvre Museum
- Visit a vibrant Parisian outdoor market to sample fine cheeses and purchase souvenirs
- Stroll past bustling cafes and inviting shops in Paris’ famous Marais district
- Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front the entrance gates of the Madeleine Church, on the rue Royale sid - Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris
The tour will end in front of the Pompidou centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Dress standard: Standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella, depending on the weather.
- Additional Information: Please note that the cheese shop we are working with is closed on Monday morning. We will replace this activity with another inclusion.
- By joining this tour you support a locally owned fromagerie, La Fermette, that mainly works with small farmers.
- Your tour also visits Pep’s, the last umbrella fixer in Paris, highlighting his role in reducing the environmental impact of our consuming habits.
- You will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms