- Private 4-hour shopping tour of the St Ouen flea market in Paris
- Explore the world’s largest flea market with the help of a seasoned guide
- Pick up vintage fashion, tableware, Asian art and other eclectic goods
- Enjoy a customized tour of vendors based on your shopping preferences
- Receive assistance with shipping your purchases
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
2: 99 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
Your guide will meet you at the hotel or other accommodation
If you prefer, we can meet directly at the flea market, at the entrance of Vernaison market
Return DetailsMarché Dauphine, 132-140 Rue des Rosiers, 93400 Saint-Ouen, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A Journey in Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands