- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Unless otherwise stated, we will meet you in the middle of Pont Marie - the central bridge that connects Île-Saint-Louis with the Right Bank (northern side).
Let's meet at the large art-deco wrought Iron entrance to the metro in the middle of the Place des Abbesses.
The tour end varies depending on how fast we walk. Typically we end near Place de la Concorde.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Departure time depends on selected date. Please ensure you check the correct departure time under the Schedule section.
- Please bring along your own DSLR camera.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aperture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience