Paris Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Macarons
- 3-hour macaron-making class in Paris
- Enjoy step-by-step guidance from an expert instructor
- Make your own meringue macaron shells from scratch
- Master the art of piping in the light buttercream filling
- Taste your creations with a cup of tea of coffee and listen as the instructor explains the sweet treat’s place in French culture
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention throughout
- Upgrade your booking for an advanced macarons class.
Departure & Return
Departure PointLe Foodist Paris Cooking Classes Wine Tasting Food Tour, 59 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- This tour is suitable for those with gluten allergies
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Cooking Class: Learn How to Make Macarons.